Thursday, April 22, 2010

Swimming with Peyton and Tristan

Here are some of my NEW images for KAH-Wink-E-Dink. I have to load up the set into the store yet, but here is a preview of what is to come! I hope your mind is going a mile a minute, thinking of how you could use these images in your cards or scrap book pages!
This is Tristan Diving... I put the diving board on dimensional dots.
And this is Tristan and Peyton in the pool in the back yard. The fence is also an image to go with this set, and so is the ball. They are all separate, that way you can use them or not. I think the fence goes great with Sammi the horse as well!


See you soon!!!

5 comments:

  1. What fun cards! Your drawing are too cute! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, the layout, the cute design. Really fun! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked it with these Kristen. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment on my blog Kristen :-) I like your stamp designs they are cute and also very fresh ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are adorable. These swimmer stamps are too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!