Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time's making Changes....

Here a couple of the new images in the KAH-Wink-E-Dink Digi Store! It's all about COFFEE today! There are 6 new $1.00 images to choose from, all cuppa jos!
Changes are going to be coming to the blog. This is going to be my KAH-Wink-E-Dink challenge blog and KAH-Wink-E-Dink image site. I will still be playing in challenges and expressing my artistic self, but on a different blog (coming soon).
I am looking for a Design Team to help me with getting my images some viewing out there in blog world. If you are interested please look at yesterday's post for the details.
There are going to be MORE images coming... BOY images included!!! I know I hear a lot of people say there just aren't enough boy images out there... so I LISTENED!
This award is from Diane! I now get to choose 6 sweeties to share this with... How can I just choose 6? Everyone who comes here is a sweetie!
So here are my 6...


Enjoy ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking of me! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWHH Kirsten that is the sweetet thing ever!! Thank you so much. That means the world to me that that you would give me this award!! You made my day! I'm going to have a big smile on my face all day becuase of you!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful thing to do. Thanks so much for passing this my way. Its so pretty. I'm looking forward to your new bloggy fun. Take care, Kristen!

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW you are sooo ssweet to think of me.. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!