Friday, April 16, 2010

To have and to hold... clean and simple!

This card is from the sketch at Clean and Simple Fall to Sketches.
I really like the graphic look that these C&S cards have.

The flowers were punched with my Revolution and they are nesting cookie cutter shapes from Quickutz. The gems are Bazzill Basics Paper Co, and the sentiment is Beyond Postmarks. The paper is Basic Grey Lime Rickey and Kraft Card stock. The flower petals were photoshopped in for photographic interest and their opacity was reduced by an average of 30%.

7 comments:

  1. Your card looks great! Fun colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you used the gems in the centers of the flowers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this! I especially liked the patterned matting and those flowers are fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the different colours you used for the flowers as well as the patterned paper you used as a background. A very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super black accents. Love the take on the great sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!