Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4 Challenges and some Upcoming News!!!

This card is for the Creative Inspirations Distressing Challenge.
I used Wisteria by BG for this card today and the newest image from KAH-Wink-E-Dink... Gothic Butterfly.
This card is Wisteria from BG too, the images are from Stampin' Up!
The card is for the Belli Challenge Blog. A sketch, plus FLAT embellishments.
This card is for CAS-tastic: A touch of green. I used Stampin' Up! images on this one and some Basic Basic Ribbon and wove that for interest. The paper is Wisteria from Basic Grey.
This card is for Diva Coffee Break Designs use: Real Red, Whisper White, and Brilliant Blue. I faked it, but I love this card... I love CAS cards lately. The heart is a die cut from Quickutz.

The news is that I have signed up to do the blog hop at Operation Write Home this Saturday. Are you playing along, or hopping along? I am going to have a free image that day. I am so excited to be playing along with this cause.

10 comments:

  1. The woven ribbon is a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the simplicity of the card with the hearts. It really make the message on the background stand out. Thanks for playing with the diva challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ribbon treatment is stunning and so unique for your CAS-tastic card. I've not seen anything like it and at first I thought it was a stamped fence! Lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-Tastic this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ... and what a fabulous ribbon treatment!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Touch of Green" card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are fantastic and your Gothic butterfly is sensational! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for showing everyone that flat can be fabulous. Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristen these are fabulous hun! I really like how you interpreted the Belli sketch! great job!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great take on the sketch and challenge. Thanks for joining us Belli girls this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the soothing colors of your card! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!