Thursday, May 6, 2010

A challenge, a scrap lift, and something for fun.

This card is made using the KWED image Peyton and Tristan in the pool. I used the Sketch from Diva Coffe Break Designs. I covered the pool with Crystal Effects. I put some gems around to splash some fun around on this pool themed card.
This card I scrap-lifted from the great tutorial at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps. I used Basic Grey Kraft paper pack for this card, and the font is from Reuse from Quickutz. I attached brads for buttons and inked the edges with chalk ink.
My grandpa came from Finland. So for a simple card I made this. The stamp should probably read Finn Tastic... but, hey... I thought this was really fun. My dad will love it!

4 comments:

  1. This trio of cards is great and I love your play on words! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen...These are all so cute! I seen that tutorial over on OWH and I'm really wanting to try it...Just haven't had the time yet!

    ~Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards Kristen! The Peyton and Tristan digi is adorable, I love the way the Crystal Effects looks on the pool! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bunch of cards, Kristen...

    Congrats on the new DT for your digis...you are doing such a great job with these. Best of luck now and in the future.

    Smiles, friend!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!