Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Design Team is Coming, The Design Team is Coming!!!

Good News!!! I have selected my Design Team. The announcement will be made on Tuesday May 4, 2010.
There will be FRESH project designs, and introductions, and a new Freebie, and a NEW CHALLENGE! It is going to be a most wonderful and exciting day!!!

Also, I will pick a winner from the suggestions of what kind of images you would like to see!
I also had 5 participants in last weeks card challenge, and will pick a winner of those cards as well!

See you then!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so exciting. Can't wait til Tuesday now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen-
    That sounds so fun! I just love your cards... that one below of the kid playing baseball is presious... as is the swimmer... I love vising your blog!
    Love-
    Risa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!