Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Feature of our New DT Member, Courtney... and NEW images!

Here are 4 of the new images at KAH-Wink-E-Dink!!! I am grouping these with Courtney's feature, because her husband is a deployed serviceman for the USA, he was shipping out when we were posting our cards, in fact! What a wonderful gift our Service Men and Women give us by signing up to protect our freedoms!!! Thank you all present, past and future service men.

This month's mission at Compassionate Cards is Operation Write Home... it is an organization that send cards to the soldiers. Blank one's that they can send home, and inspirational one's for them as well.

And now, without further ado, meet Courtney!





My name is Courtney, I am a very proud Army wife. I am the mother of 3, Koleman 7, Karson 6 & Kallee 4. My family is my life and I am so proud of all of them! I love crafting of all sorts, but paper crafting is by far my favorite. I have been paper crafting for a little over 7 years, but just recently got a room to call "my own" so now I don't have to unpack and repack all my stuff when I want to craft! Digi's are extremely new to me and I am still learning the ropes. I am honored to be on the 1st DT for KAH-Wink-E-Dink.

4 comments:

  1. Great job Courtney! Glad you are here now too! :) LOVE the military images too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Courtney! I love your cards and I am so glad you are here with us. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards with great sentiment.
    Great job Courtney. Thank you for sharing this Kim.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job Courtney!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!