Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Make your own Embellishment!

The challenge for this week is TO MAKE YOUR OWN EMBELLISHMENT.
It could be something elaborate, or as simple as you wish. Scroll down to check out the DT cards! They made some AWESOME embellishments!!

Here is the winning card from last week's challenge!
Here is our GORGEOUS WINNER card from last week's Man Card Challenge! So pretty, Patricia! The whole DT was in AWE of your card! Please grab your winner badge and email me with your choice of image from the store! Thank you EVERYONE, for playing last week, all the cards were so fun to go see! I hope we keep growing!!!



Courtney made this card using Emily Ballerina Bear. You can find here in the Kah-Wink-E-Dink Store. The scalloped flowers are handmade.

Hey there! Here is my card for the challenge. The fake Chinese coin is made out of painted polymer clay.

Scrappy made the coin embellishment out of polymer clay.
The Chinese characters in the upper left corner symbolize Good Luck.



Diane made this card using the Kahwinkedink Primitive Flowers image.




Here is my (Kristen's) card using this weeks Tulip Freebie. I did Russian Punch Needle with it to add a 3D embellishment to my card!

Here is this weeks Freebie image...

EDIT: Free image removed and sent off to the KWED store! Thank you!!!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Patricia, your card was awesome! Wow, all the cards look great! I can't wait to see what the followers will come up with for this challenge! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making embellishments!!! You all did a fantastic job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Patricia...Your card was AMAZING!!!

    DT cards look great ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards everyone! LOVE the Tulip too Kristen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat creations everyone! You don't even need a craft store embellishment aisle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cards are really beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you been busy making the most amazing cards or what? I am enamored with that first card with the colors and cool folds! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love all of them! You ladies are amazing! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun Challenge, I love making my own embelishments!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!