Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Now Featuring, Tink!!!

I am married to a wonderful man, I have 3 grown kids, 2 son's and a daughter and our Emmy , she just turned 4, and we have Sabrina ,( my Squidget) She is 13. I have 8 grandkids and one Angel, 7 of them are my Daughters children.Our Angel was my Son Joel's son, He was named Joel Jr., I have become a SAHM to Emmy and I am loving it!!I have been Scrapbooking and card making for over 10 years now and I will alter anything that can't run away!! Contact me.. itstinkerbelle@aol.com

Tink's computer had a major malfunction, and she missed us for the Tuesday DT reveal... so here is her 1 on 1 feature. Thank you for popping by! Go visit her creative blog as well!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card Tink, so glad to learn more about you. Thanks for sharing, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!