Thursday, May 13, 2010

You say it's your birthday....

Ever since I saw Scrappy's blog, I was awestruck by her combining of challenges. So, today, I tried to combine some challenges. Not 15 or more like she can... I will aim higher, and try to hop this bandwagon.
But here are the few challenges that this card goes with today.
1) Operation Write Home (and I am sending this card with my donations this month!) A sketch.
2) CCEE Nursery Rhyme. We ALL Scream for Ice Cream!
3) Charisma Cardz SWEET TREATS CHALLENGE... what could be sweeter, or better than ice cream!

Wow, it felt like I combined more than 3. Hmm! I guess I will have to try a little harder!

This card was made with Basic Grey Cupcake paper, some BG brads and some essentials fibers.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh, totally scrummy, I want to eat it! Or at least lick it! Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these papers are good enough to eat,lol!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen...This is such a YUMMY card!!! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I have a little something for you on my blog...Follow this link...http://atouchofpink-courtney.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-very-first-blog-award.html

    ~Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute Kristen! And thanks for the shout out! *blush!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is real cute! Gotta love some ice cream!
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. first things first...your poochie is precious....what a cutie....

    and your card is fab....thanks for playing the CCEE Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!