Tuesday, June 1, 2010

6 of 1 half a dozen of another.

We have a winner! Last week's challenge was sticks and stones. I see rhinestones... it's Sarah. Go and grab your winner badge, and shoot me an email (listed at the bottom of this post) with your choice of image from the KWED store! Congrats. And thank you, everyone, for playing with us!
This weeks new challenge (which will hopefully be more inspiring than last week's challenge) is 6
of something. It can be 6 images, 6 different papers, 6 buttons... you get the idea.
In honor of our 6th month... June!
You can combine this with any other challenge that you want and we would love you to use a KAH-Wink-E-Dink image, but it is NOT required. We would love you to have FUN!!!
Images are only going to stay free for a week starting today, then they will retire to the store.
And here it is colored and "carded" with 6 Gems!
Here is Tink's 6 button card.
For the 6 of something challenge, Diane chose to use the Slice of Summer Melon from the KAH-Wink-E-dink Primitive collection as an embellishment and mounted all 6 of them onto this card. Those summery melons make my mouth water!
Courtney is flipping for 6 metallic brads with Charlie does Cartwheels.
And Scrappy has my number with the Grande Day! She used the on the go image from the KWED coffee collection. And 6 little button brads. I LOVE the crinkled ruffed up look that screams make mine a triple shot!
I had a secret little challenge during last week's challenge post to comment on what you are making, or what your favorite KWED image is... the winner of that challenge is...
email me with your home address and I will send you surprise prize... even I don't know what it is yet!
Congratulations!!!
my email is makikam73 (at) aol (dot) com

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah and Linda! I love the new image Kristen and I love what my DT sisters have done with this weeks challenge! Have a great week! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh' Huge Thank You this has truly made my day, have sent you an email with my choice of image, and what Beautiful creations from the DT this week will try and do this challenge too, off now to proudly put my winners badge on my blog bug Hugs xxx
    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Kristen, forgot to say thank you for becoming a follower of my blog, and for your lovely kind words, I'm a follower now of your's too, have a wonderful day.
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!!! And great job gals on your DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting to win a surprise package from you.....Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the DT's cards and I will try to participate in this challenge because this looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous DT samples ... thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a fun challenge... will try to use the truck one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristen, I love your challenges. I finally got my act together and put a little something together. Hope it's okay that it's digital.
    Thanks for that cute truck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great fun challenge. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!