Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father's Day is on it's way.

(Free Trophy image moved to the store!). Let Dad or your favorite sports player or HERO know that they are the winner... Number 1... the Champion!!! Enjoy. Give me some love so I can come and check out your blog and see what you are making!!!
This week's winner is Sylvia! Please email me to pick your favorite image from the KWED store and I will get it out to you! Also... grab your Winner Badge from the side bar! Thank you EVERYONE for playing!
Here is Kristen's card using the new chainsaw image.
Here is Scrappy's card using the new Chainsaw image.


Diane's Fathers Day card was paper pieced using Kitty and a clever take on words.




Here is Tink's card using Greetings Human.



Here is Courtney's card using the new You nailed it image.

Great puns this week! I hope you are inspired to make a Father's Day card now. And that is the challenge this week.

Father's Day Cards

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sylvia, great entry! Looks like we are a Punny bunch this week, ha ha! I can't wait to see this weeks entries! Sisters, your cards all look AWESOME, so proud to be among you! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Sylvia! Your card is FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so excited on being the Winner of last weeks FUN Challenge. Thanks for the chance to win.There were some great inspirational ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat little trophy! I'm not sure what I will do with it just now, but I have an idea percolating!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous DT samples ... thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image. Thank you. The cards are very beautiful and so creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great cards ladies!!! So much talent! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the trophy digi....I made a Dad's day card using it.
    Great cards by the DT...thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the "a cut above" card, that's great! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!