Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fruit Smoothie

WOW! What a large array of talented card makers out there! I am so stunned by all the great entries and the amount of entries last week!!! I went and looked at every one of them, even though I moved today!!! I am so tired! I have been packing all week and now I will be unpacking. I didn't comment on everyone's card yet... so if I missed you I am so sorry! I am doing a random winner drawing this week... because I just cannot pick a winner!

So this week's winner is....
even those who weren't able to link up have a card link thanks to Courtney who took all the time to make sure everyone had a link...
Click on the link to see Stephanie's blog and see her card!!!

Also, Stephanie... grab your winner button off the side bar and shoot me an email with your choice of image from the KWED store!

Thank you EVERYONE for playing with us this week!!!

The new challenge is...

FRUIT SMOOTHIES
you can interpret this however you want... Fruits, smooth, delicious treats, fruity colors... swirls for the blender simulation??? Get creative and link it up... we want to see it!!!
Winner next week gets there choice of image, but if we get 60 entries... I will pick 2 winners!!!

Here is our DT inspiration.
To make a card, I would have to unpack my whole craft room, so I will be back next week with the challenge. Here is the rest of the DT's very able inspirations!!!


Here is Tink's Fruit Smoothie card
Diane's card was made with this sweet Kahwinkedink image Orange Slice.
Courtney's Card using a variety of the new images.
Scrappy's card using prim melon stamp.




Here is this week's Cherry Freebie (Back to the store with Cherry) to help get you inspired to make a Fruit Smoothie inspired card. See you soon with your creation!!!


2 comments:

  1. The link tool should work better this time, because I only loaded it once this time... I don't know how it got on there twice last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Stephanie! Thank's to everyone for all of the wonderful inspiring submissions last week. We all enjoyed them. Thank you Courtney for posting all of the cards onto the linking system for us, you are such a sweetie, don't know what we'd do with out you! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!