Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Funny Ha Ha!

Hello and welcome to KAH-Wink-E-Dink! We are so glad you came by for a visit!


Our Winner for last week's Summer Sports challenge is
go to her blog and see her handmade buttons!!! AWESOME!
Thank you everyone for playing, please go grab your winner's badge Deonna, and email me with your image choice from the store.

The new challenge is FUNNY-or Punny- CARDS!!!
and here is our Design Team with some new and some old images to give you some inspiration.



Here is Tink's Card.
Here is Scrappy's 'Funny Challenge' card!

Diane made this whimsical wedding card using this adorable Poochies Wedding Image.




Here is Linda's card using the "Of course I carrots your... (whatever day)" image.


This one is really simple, but I did paper piecing on it, just to show how it would look printed in red, and in white using the "Catch-up bottle".



Here is another punny card from Linda using a wide variety of the new golf images.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deonna, so glad you won! The images are awesome Kristen and the DT did an awesome job representing them! What a great idea to have a followers choice! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! Thank you very much! Can't wait to shop.
    Deonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, i just sent you out my email.. i am an old follower :) OLD meaning i am your follower since the almost the biggining LOL not talking about my age.. well nahhhhhhhhh i aint old :) LOL!!

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Deonna!!! There are lots of really cute images to choose from....happy shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't come up with the perfect funny phrase for my free digi image, but I made another card. I'm sure you'll see the coffee cup at some stage, I printed it and everything...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!