Wednesday, July 21, 2010

OWH Stars and Stamps digi and die cut challenge.

Ward Digis has given 2 digis to play with over at
Their midweek throw down is to use one of the digis provided and as a twist
they have added that you use a punch of some sort.
I used my Quickutz Present for the punch.
The paper is Basic Grey, the stickers are Me and My Big Ideas.
I made the envelope to match.

PS... I sent of 36 cards today to OWH Kris Allan!
I also heard, from a soldier's mom, that the soldiers wish there were more anniversary cards in the stack to choose from. Just an idea card makers!!!

16 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your card! You did a wonderful job on this challenge and thank you for sending a box of cards out to Kris,yea! Thanks for playing along with us this week at OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, before I forget, I wanted to tell you I got the button punch at www.paperwishes.com. They sent it really fast and I just got it today! I love YOUR card, the colors, the layers, the vitality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute how you made her dress patriotic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so awsome! I would love to feature this on our site sometime if you would'nt mine ( with a link to you of course)

    Lena (DT Ward Digis)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks adorable Kristen! You are so sweet to send those cards! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Way to go! I will have to get crackin' on the anniversiary cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Kristen... this is awesome! So colorful, and I love what you've done with the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job on this card! All the bright colors and that patriotic dress are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much going on and that's why it's such a fun card...again...real hip and girly...i chose to do the car...I have all boys...I don't know how to be girly..haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun is this card?! You did an amazing job on it!

    ~Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute, cute card. Love the patriotic theme. It is just plain gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how all of the colors really flow in the card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an amazing card. I am so glad you joined the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!