Friday, July 2, 2010

Sun in a cup!

I get mine in a cup... it doesn't matter if it's dark outside, it's sunny in my world if there is a nice strong brew of roasted goodness!

I used some old paper, some old book paper that I found at a rummage sale for 10 cents, the ribbon is Martha Stewart. The cork paper is sticky backed and I LOVE IT! It comes from Quickutz. The letters were stamped with my Circa 12 pt. word roller and the Coffee Cup image is KAH-Wink-E-Dink!

I hope you have a safe weekend and happy Independence Day!

4 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I love my sunshine in a cup, too. I couldn't get going in the mornings without it! Thanks for playing the Res-Q challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card....love the way that cork looks....I must find me some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! You are woman after my own heart!! Love your take on the challenge, and really appreciate the sentiment. LOL Thanks so much for playing this week's ResQ Challenge and for spreading some sunshine my way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I love my Joe too! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!