Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to School!!!

Are you ready for going back to school?
I know a lot of moms who are happy school is ready to start soon!!! I start back at school on Monday the 23rd... I always loved school. Going back has been really fun and exciting too!!!
This weeks free image is school related
and the new challenge is
BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
Here are our GREAT design team creations.... I am out on vacation, so I didn't get a card made today, and I am late posting the post today. I am so sorry about that! I woke up and went... "ooops, it's Tuesday!"
Scrappy's card featuring KAH-wink-E-dinks' 'For my Teacher'
is printed as a repeat to make designer paper.
For Courtney's Back to School card she used For the Teacher.
Diane chose 2 digi's for her back to school card, Wheels on the bus and Primitive House.
For Linda's card she has used various digis to create a looks for the Bus Stop card.
This week's winner
Go check out her awesome easel card!!


Wendy, go grab your winner badge from the side bar... and email me with your choice of image from the KWED store, plus I will then get you in contact with Stitchy Bears!!!!


4 comments:

  1. cute cards. we're only 1/2 way through our summre break here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful samples DT and great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Wendy, awesome card. I love all the ideas my DT sisters came up with for this challenge, you guys rock! ~Diane KWED DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!