Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Birthday Cards for Operation Write Home... Happy Birthday




Linda has used the images Paint Set and City Scape for her card.


Here is Scrappy's card for OWH Birthday Card Challenge.

 Have a very wonderful day!!!






Here is my birthday card for Operation Write Home!

That is our challenge for the week too! 

Make a card for Operation Write Home and mail that card to your local Operation Write Home mailroom!!!

The winner will be drawn from the birthday cards going to OWH!!!  
5 images from the KWED store!!!

winners from last week are... ANYONE WHO PLAYED ALONG... all 2 of you!
email me at makikam73 (at) aol (dot) com with your choice of image from the store!


7 comments:

  1. This is such a great cause to support. I do have several birthday cards that I will be sending to them.

    Oh this is such a cute little lady liberty image....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the image Kristen, the dt did an awesome job on the cards for OWH. It's a great cause, so glad to know they will be getting more cards. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kristen for supporting our troops and featuring Operation Write Home this week! I'm looking forward to playing along in your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love OWH, am glad to know that they will be getting even more cards! Here's one that I did to send to the troops. Thanks for the image.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your prim liberty image - she is so sweet! Great to support OWH - I've sent a few cards, even though I'm not in the US. The inspiration from the DT was awesome ... I need to play here more often, and I will! Thanks for the challenge!
    hugs from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, thank you for sharing and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I live overseas, I love to join this challenge for a good course!!!
    Fab Challenge!
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!