Monday, September 6, 2010

A sketch by Scrappy!!!


This week's challenge is .... a Sketch done by the most wonderful Scrappy.
To play along, follow the sketch with any theme of your choosing.
Just make sure to follow the sketch!
Here is some great inspiration from one of the most awesome Design Teams... EVER!!!

For this weeks sketch challenge, Courtney chose to use Cowboy Boo

Diane's vintage card uses the KWED stamp Cherry.



Linda has used the KWED Apple for the Teacher and Wheels on the Bus images to create this Back to School theme card.


Scrappy's Card for this weeks Sketch Challenge




is our travel card winner!!!

Thank you for playing, everyone!
Katie, grab your winner badge from the side bar... and 
email me at makikam73 (at) aol (dot) com
with your choice of image from the KWED store.










11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card!
    I'm off to the store to choose and I'll be emailing you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the city scape - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this city scape - thanks for sharing! I can't wait to print one and start coloring it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT Ladies!!! And Congrats Katie!! Your card was gorgeous!

    ~Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  5. this will be useful thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image ...thanks ...how long is the challenge open?I am holidaying for a week ....thats why asking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great city scape - I am going to do my best to join one of your FUN challenges, girl!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, forgot to say how lovely the DT's projects are...as always! What a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I have missed this chance to play along then...hopefully will play in the next one .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!