Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some Missing You Cards for the Troops.




Here is a small sampling of my growing pile to send to
Operation Write Home
I am trying to use up some stickers and embellishments.
It is a fun challenge to use up that stash!

I saw that some of the soldiers wanted some Miss You cards, so I started with these.  More to come.

What are you creating today???




Stay tuned for a really awesome give away here at KWED!  It is an Image Box Professional!!!  (A polymer stamp machine for use at home).

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are wonderful and what an awesome REASON to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are just lovely. What a wonderful thing to do. You're a pretty cool chick anyway. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are great and I think the cause is a noble one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!