Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Taking it down a notch

Hi everyone!  Before I pick a winner for the OWH Birthday Card Challenge I have some news for you all...

I have certainly had lots of fun challenging you to some great card making for the last few months or better...
I have also enjoyed creating some digi stamps and sharing them with you all.

I just haven't got the time right now to be a great host, and comment on everyone's cards, and make GREAT images that truly reflect what I want to create.

I feel rushed lately... I don't know if I told you, but I went back to school!!!  It is a great experience, but is taking up a LOT of time!!!

I am going to be taking a break from creating digis and the challenges FOR NOW!  I may be back... I will occasionally drop a FREEBIE on you, but no longer will be doing it on a weekly basis.  I hope to see you all around, because I still will be making and sharing cards, just not on a challenge level.

Thanks for your participation while it lasted.


So... the winners are... First of all the troops who are out there fighting for us!  Thank you so much troops....
Everyone who made a card for the challenge last week, and HONESTLY sent their card off to an OWH mailroom is welcome to email me for their choice of 5 FREE images from the store!!!


makikam73 (at) aol (dot) com

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING A CARD FOR THESE GREAT PEOPLE!!!!


Love, and GOD bless....

Kristen

6 comments:

  1. Kristen, I certainly understand wanting to take a break. Take time for school, that's awesome that you went back. Good luck with everything.

    Lawren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything. I think it's awesome that you've gone back to school! Thanks for helping OWH out with the Birthday Bash.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin, have a truly wonderful time at school, of course we all understand you needing to spend less time on the challenges and digis, and THANK YOU for all the effort you've put into creating digis for us and challenging our creativity :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristen, I had so much fun on your DT and working with your images. I look forward to visiting your blog to see what you have been up to and what cards you have made. Have fun in school, we'll stay in touch. Hugs, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is awesome that you are going back to school and understand your need to concentrate your energy on school work.

    Best of luck to you and thank you for letting me be on your DT!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for going back to school! I know that has to take alot of time away from crafting. I wish you lots and lots of luck and happiness! I also wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog for the blog hop!! Hugs! Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!