Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A painting and color study.

Here is something I had to work on for school  I really had a lot of fun with this.  I actually used my Quickutz Revolution to cut the shapes.  Then I cut the patterns 3 times and painted each section of the board with a different theory of color.  Panel 1 is Monochromatic, 2 is Analogous, and 3 is Triadic.  What an enjoyable way to work through color theory, and a good result!  The panel sections are 6 x 6 mounted on board, and painted on Bristol.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen 8-)
    These are totally AWESOME!!! Love the way the circles make the colors just flow together so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen,

    I think this looks so fun. It looks like you are enjoying your studies.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's not so bad going back to school after all? I love your project and you got to use your crafting supplies. Way to go.

    Lawren

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool, makes me want to study color too! Proud of you girl! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. this would be great on a card or layout also. I love this very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!