Sunday, December 19, 2010

One Sick Puppy

Here are a couple of similar cards.  I made this card using an exclusive to Scrapyland die.  This one is called "Build an Animal".  I made the dog a little green, because he is "one sick puppy".   You can make a huge variety of animals with this die.
The hydrant is a "Totally Stampalicious" digital stamp.
The paper is 7 Gypsies, and Basic Grey.
I typed the sentiments and printed them out the inside says, "Get well soon!!!"  But it could say,  "I like that!!"  Tee hee!
Hope you are all set for Christmas and can just sit back and relax and enjoy the season, for what it is truly all about!  I am there, and it feels awesome.

5 comments:

  1. Love these cards Kristen and I love to hear you are kicking back and enjoying it! Merry Christmas! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was using extra thick cardstock and using a wire brush to lift the fibers to resemble fur. I think, instead of selling them on Ebay as "tear bears" the time has come to use them on cards. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your comment about Xmas gifts on "Life is Good," so I came over. I also like your cards. My schnauzer died 12 days ago so the loss of pets card hit a note.

    Hi, there, Dana, my true love. Okay, ONE of my true loves. I have lots of them on my blog, Kristen, but Dana and I are alike in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being "set for Xmas" isn't hard around here because we take little part in gift-giving, but do enjoy your tree and music. I'm glad you're able to do some of the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards Kristen!!!
    Merry Christmas
    We just got back this afternoon from our son's house....it was a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!