Monday, January 3, 2011

Punny Birthday Cards... Ba rump bump!

I need one of those scissors that makes multiple cuts at a time.  I just cut all these little pieces by hand.  It looks cool though.  I got the idea for this card from a Stampin' Up! Saleabration catalogue.  My mower is from A Muse, but the sentiment it SU.  The paper and die cut border are from Basic Grey.  The sticker letters are from the Paperie.

I started back on Clean Eating on the 1st of the year (was a little off the path during the holidays last six months, also took the dog for an hour walk today.  It wasn't a resolution, because we all know those never work!  Clean Eating, by the way, isn't super colon cleansing!  It is eating foods that aren't processed or refined.  It is avoiding artificial colors and flavors and just eating food how God made it, now how man mucked it up.  My dad thinks we do some kind of Super Colon Blow cleanse, because of the name of how we eat.  He is very influenced by his time on the Earth to feel very opinionated though.  I can't wait until my 80th year... it seems like a real good time to yell at the TV and tell everyone how stupid they are.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card....love the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun idea on your card for the grass. Darling card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!