Thursday, January 13, 2011

Purple Stash...

I have been cleaning my craft/art room.  It feels great.  I grouped all my scrap paper into piles by color.  I have been working off the purple scrap stack.  Here are some of the cards I made with my purple stash of scrap paper.  The images are from various digi artists in the blog world.  The sentiments are computer generated, and coloring is done with Copic Markers.
School starts on Tuesday of next week!!!  This month FLEW by!  Wow!  I hopefully will be blogging some while I am back at school, but who knows.  If I am AWOL for a while, it's school that I am attending too.  Maybe I can post some of my projects as I go.  I will be doing some Photoshop and Photography among my other classes.  A Design class and a Web Design class are also part of the mix.   Maybe I can share some tips and tricks as I go.

1 comment:

  1. WOW look at you go making so many really great cards!!! I am glad that you are enjoying using some of your stash.
    Wish you well for this semester of classes. I really look forward to seeing some things that you create and would love to get some tips and tricks from you.
    Take Care!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!