Saturday, January 15, 2011

Working off the Yellow Stash of Scraps...

In the method of working off scrap paper, here are a small assortment of the yellow cards.  I now have 151 cards made to ship to Operation Write Home.  I am going to fill the box to get the most bang for my buck... and only ship when I have full boxes.  I don't want to pay to ship bubble wrap!!!  I have a few images in here from Stamp it Crazy, and some Lisa's Altered Art, and a few Unity stamps and more.  I hope you are getting inspired to work off some stash!
Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOWZER girl look at you go....151 cards is sure a bunch of cards for this worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! I am working on my box of cards for the same thing. I'm not going to make the challenge date of Feb. 28th like I had hoped, but most of the cards I have made can be used for anytime. I also would rather send a full box and not waste my shipping costs, but so happy you have done so much for such a great cause.
    Hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work for such a great cause. I have only just discovered it and started on my own cards. Thanks for being an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!