Friday, March 4, 2011

Copyright and Watermarks

Hello, are you ready for some changes???  I have first, changed the name of the blog.  I will still have the digital stamp store open at shop homemade, but I am taking the emphasis off of that adventure.   I am going to focus on my cards yet.  And share some tools that may help you with your digital creations.  I am also going to be publishing a web site for a class I am taking, so I am going to format my blog to link to the web site, the store and all that jazz.
This is a watermark that I created in Photoshop CS5.
It gets saved as an action, that way, every photo I edit, I can apply the recorded action to it.  Voila'  easy as pie once the first one is set up.  This one is transparent and just makes a shadow.  That way the card (or photo) is still visible to the viewer.
Let me know what you think!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new blog name and the new digs surrounding it! Great card and the watermark is awesome! You just keep on keepin on! big hugs, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is good. Looking forward to what may be coming next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!