Sunday, July 31, 2011

Farmer's Market and Card Making... an awesome weekend!

 We went to the Farmer's Market yesterday.  I grew up with a huge garden and no longer have one... so I really miss fresh veggies.  I made this omelet this morning.  It has fresh and delish tomatoes, summer squash and mushrooms.  So yummy!
Here are a couple of cards I made today.  I am playing with my fonts and die-cut machine.  I wish I had more fonts, but I think I may start creating stuff with the computer, and then adding in some die-cut shapes.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, and hope you have a Blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. that food looks delish...we are doing the farmer's market this morning too...as soon as those kids get out of bed...love that atmosphere...and the veggies etc...your cards are great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!