Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mini books are addictive!!!

I found a fun pattern for making these mini books at acherryontop.com
There were lots of variations to look at... 

 Here are some inside views of a 4x4 book I made.
 Here is the bird book's cover
 A bright book... 
I wouldn't use this thick or stiff of ribbon again...just a thought!

 Here is the backside of a 4x6 book all about Cowboys!
 The quotes are from a Rusty Pickle booklet of scrapping phrases
 The pictures are all family members throughout the years in the ever 
popular Cowboy getups.
The books cover...
YEEHAW!

More of the same.



Here is a glitzy version of the 4x4 books.
The twine works real well, if you want
your book to tie closed.


Have a BLESSED day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How cute are these?! I LOVE mini books....always forget to put stuff in 'em, though....ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely adoreable! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!