Sunday, August 28, 2011

Order of the Opus Gluei Challenge Day

Over at theOpus Gluei today we are starting a new 2 week challenge.  I hope you come and play along.
The theme is everything is coming up roses (or rosettes).  I made some ribbon and tin foil roses from an idea over at Pinterest.  The brighter red rose is made out of paper.
I used Wordle and Corinthians verses on Love... to made my background.  I then used the bride and groom image from AMuse stamp company.  I hope you enjoy it... come and play, it'll be fun!




God bless, and have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

  1. The verse you used has a special meaning for me, as probably it does for 905 of the brides out there. I love how you used Wordle to make it ala subway art but much classier. This is modern and elegant and so you! Love how you made the roses also modern and elegant and the couple also fits the bill perfectly!

    I'm so glad we play together over at Opus Gluei, you bring an original creativity to our themes and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Kristen, love your gorgeous rosettes!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... roses... I made a polymer clay rose.. wonder if I can make more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just popped over to say how much I love your OWL pieces this week, Kristen. I love all the details in them. Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristen!! Just thinking about you and wondering how you have been! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!