Monday, August 15, 2011

Sew Simple and New Challenge Site!!!



The following card is for a BRAND NEW CHALLENGE over at Craft Fancy (a store just down the street from my house!)
The challenge is to use paint on the creation.  I painted a rubber stamp with watercolor crayons then stamped.  A really simple way to paint on cards, but effective.  Go to their blog and check out some really amazing creations!!!  You will not be disappointed!




I used Unity stamps for this card.. and Doodlebug card blanks.  The brads are also from Doodlebug.  I used Versamark to stamp the spools on the card stock.  I love the colored bakers twine... it is so cute and such a great accent.


2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the painting on this card! It looks great...I will let you know more about the cruise when I get back...have never heard anyone with bad comments about it, so my fingers are crossed...we are going with kids and my parents, so we should get several different perspectives...

    Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the watercolor crayons on stamps. I'll have to try it. Your card came out gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!