Tuesday, December 20, 2011

 Doing some sketching. The sketch book I have right now has little prompts that get your creative juices a little jump start. I am also going to go back and get out my CAFFEINE FOR THE CREATIVE MIND book and do some of those super fun lessons.
 Here is a friendly little octopus. I may make him into a digital image for cards. Not sure yet... He could hold a sign that is blank for "viewers like you" to stamp your own sentiment on. What do you think?
Here is ... a what is art prompt. A kiss, photography, writing, nature, architecture.. to me, it is all art. GO CREATE, and God bless! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are sketching again. I really like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them as well but that Octopus is adorable - I would definitely see that as a digi image and have the option of putting in different sentiments!

    Love seeing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!