Monday, January 9, 2012

Doodles on cards

I love to doodle. This card was made by first stamping the sentiment (this one is from Unity Stamps). It actually says "sun-Shine in every cup" but I changed cup into day with a pen, and drew over in every. I used a brown and a black Sharpie fine tip marker to doodle on patterned paper. I then colored with Copic markers to add some color shading and interest.

Have a Sun-Shine Day. God Bless!

The world is changed as God responds to our prayers and uses our actions.

3 comments:

  1. this is really cool...love the look of it...that is the kind of day we had here today...unheard of in January in my neck of the woods...such a beautiful year so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am diggin' this. You have me running for my copics. Fun piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! And I love your self-portrait at OG too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!