Saturday, January 28, 2012

For the A Muse Studio challenge, this week the challenge is to stamp on something other than paper. I stamped on my ribbon. These are not A Muse stamps this time. I thought this cow was fun!

 I am working on filling a box for Operation Write Home, so I am whipping out some cards. They are in need of restocking their stashes. I also have tried to enlist people to write me some Any Hero letters.

Hopefully I get a couple to send in the box with my cards. I never thought to stamp on ribbon, until I saw this challenge. It is fun to step outside the box!

Have a GREAT day, and God bless!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I'll have to try stamping on ribbons sometime. And make OWH cards again. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cow...ribbon stamping is fun...haven't done it in ages though...might have to start again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun card!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute and fun!!!
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards for our all boy challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!