Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Fill Ins!


1. When I looked out the window this morning _it wasn't snowing... YET!
2. Algebra doesn't make sense to me.
3. Remind me to pick up flour next time I do the grocery shopping.
4. Being creative is something I love to do!
5. TP is an important part of the bathroom, and I spare no expense on mine.
6. I cleaned the refrigerator recently and I found that is was an easy task, because I clean it often.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating homemade soup and enjoying a bottle of wine, tomorrow my plans include some brochure creation, and creating a couple of business cards and Sunday, I want to have a rest day, maybe even an electronic free day!


Join the Fun

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!