Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

 What is going on today? I hope you are doing some relaxing, or much deserved creating! I am doing some great New Years tasks, one is getting things in order (not too hard for me because I do this all the time). I am organizing my cards by reason and season. I just used a basket that some wines and cheeses came in. Recycling Craft Room Style! Also, go and check out the post at the Order of the Opus Gluei. We are starting a new year with getting on with the new and out with the old. There are some really awesome projects over there!
 Here is a card I made. I have a friend who is ill right now, and it has brought my creativity to a Spiritual level. I want to be inspirational, uplifting, and joyful to those around me this year. I hope that I can keep it going all year, even when she gets recovery.
Here is the view from my art table. I am looking at the very first snowflakes of the season. It hasn't snowed yet here in the NW Burbs of Chi-town. Little flakes are collecting along the edge of the grass.


God bless you through this coming year! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

  1. Love your recycled card basket. Perfect idea. I hope your friend feels better soon. Thanks for the astonaut. He's a cutie.

    Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tidying idea and your intentions for next year are fabulous.
    I'll add that I hope 2012 allows you more relaxed play time in your craft room :-)

    Happy New Year to you, I look forward to another year getting gluey with you!

    Wishing you always...
    Walls for the wind,
    A roof for the rain
    and tea beside the fire.
    Laughter to cheer you,
    Those you love near you,
    And all that your heart may desire.

    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. I'm going to try for a more organized year as well. I say this every year though, so good luck to me. LOL!
    Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea and what a nice view you have from your creativity room! I hope to get myself organized this year as well. Happy new year, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!