Monday, January 16, 2012

Take a Picture, and a KWED freebie!


 At the Order of the Opus Gluei, we are playing with pictures. Take a Picture, it will last longer is the challenge! Some of the gals did the most amazing scrapbook layouts, which you should check out for inspiration. There was also a really neat take on the challenge as well. That is the teaser... go check it out!

The free images are now in the Freebie of the moment link at the top of the page... go check it out and see what is in there right now!




Have a great day, and God bless!

6 comments:

  1. Those birds are so sweet together... thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute image Kristen...and I think your altered picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen
    I have been away quite a bit this last year but thought I would pop in to say "HI". What a cutie love birds image....thank you!! Take Care 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool alteration. I love playing with digi stuff. Thanks for the tips and hints. I found the shadowing info by Google-ing it. I love the internet!

    Thanks for the birdies. Great timing too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!