Saturday, February 11, 2012

I love you cards for Preschool Parents

 Last week we stamped our Parent's Day Out program kid's hands onto watercolor paper for a take home Valentine for our Valentine's party on Tuesday February 14, 2012. Each 2-4 year old selected their favorite colored stamp pad.
 I then took a 3" x 12 " piece of coordinating paper to the hand stamp and scored it every 2 inches. I accordion folded the paper. I then die-cut some Quickutz letters on sticky backed paper and stuck the sentiment onto the folded paper. (It is easier to do this onto pre-folded paper so you don't fold your letters later!) I stamped the child's name, Love, and the year.
Here are some of the other handprints, there are 12 kids in all. I wrote the name by each handprint set so that I would know who the prints belonged to when I went to make the cards this weekend. I hope the parents enjoy these! I know I would if I got one!

Have a most wonderful day, and God bless!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet an idea!
    I loved your warm fuzzies card on the OG blog, very inventive Kirsten,
    hope you have a good week :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is adorable, such a cool idea. Very clever and probably made a lot of mommies cry. In a good way!

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!