Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shaped Card

I used the weekly inspiration from Split Coast Stampers. They had a tutorial for this shaped card over there. I add some hand drawn stitching and some die-cut flowers and stamp like images (patches). The LOVE sentiment was made from stickers from Basic Grey. The paper is Coredinations and a paper stack from Me and My Big Ideas. I made the card a little different the tutorial, and feel the possibilities are endless. I am going to try and incorporate MISS in place of the heart for OWH cards!

Hope you are having a BLESSED day!

3 comments:

  1. great card Kristen...love the shape you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!! Hope things are going great for you at school and I've missed seeing your designs! This is fabulous...love the shape!! BIGGEST HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!