Sunday, February 26, 2012

That's the Ticket

You are a winner... just kidding this TICKET won me NOTHING! We are making cards with TICKETS over at the Order of the Opus Gluei for the next two weeks. Come and join us! You can interpret the challenge however you choose.
I am in my last semester of school and totally SWAMPED! Life got in the way of doing fun things... AGAIN.

Well, I hope you got some inspiration this week from me.

Have a great day, and God bless!




Listen to Christ with your ears; understand Christ with your heart.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute theme for this card. Love that you used the lottery ticket on here. Perfect details on here. LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card. So glad school is almost finished, are you excited?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the feel of this card - very encouraging and would make someone feel appreciated and wonderful. Great interpretation of the theme!

    You're almost at the finish line with school, you can do it, Kristen!!!!! I'm thinking such happy thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great recycling idea and theme - I think you are a winner Kirsten to be bravely back at school and in the final stretch I can see the finish line up ahead for you!
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!