Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I am almost done!!!

Hi everyone... it feels like forever. School is coming to a close. 6 more weeks and I am done! So excited!!! I hopefully can get back to having an awesome blog when I come back. I posted a new freebie in the freebie of the minute. I hope you like it!

I have to put my portfolio together and then showcase all I have made and talk about it in front of many people. I am excited and nervous about this. But soon it will all be done. Here are a few of the pieces that I have done during my schooling, if you are interested.






Comments are welcome... I would love to pop in to your blog to say hi back!

Have a GREAT day and God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl you have made some really FABULOUS things!!! How exciting to be nearing the end of your last semester. GOOD LUCK!!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!