Sunday, May 27, 2012

More Cards and a Memorial Day Freebie Posted!

 This card was copysrapped from a card I found on Pinterest. Here is the link to the original card (A little different than mine... but credit is due!) I cut 1" x 3" strips, then round cornered them. I cut the squares 1.1" x 1.1" and drew the dots and faces on them. The paper is a confetti birthday paper in the background, but I thought it looked like lots of pills falling!
 Our friends just had to put down their 8 year old Golden Retriever, so I made this card. Inside is a poem about how dogs bless us with their friendship and may that memory cheer you.
 This card went to a member at my church who is very ill. I hope she finds some peace in it.
This is another copyscrap from a Pinterest find. (The original post here) I hope no-one minds... I know we blog to share, but some people may get upset... so if you find your card here and it makes you upset, let me know and I will remove it!

A new freebie image was also posted in the Freebie of the minute. It is for Memorial Day! 

8 comments:

  1. Your blog header and format looks great. Pinterest is such a good place for inspiration. Acknowledging where the images come from and not claiming them as original...this is such a great way to approach the never ending discussion in image and copyright infringement. You're a class act, gal. Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great cards Kristen. So good to see you creating again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I don´t mind! I am happy if my cards inspire you! And it´s very nice that you linked to my blog!
    Your card is super cute!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting my site...I like your bandaid card - very cute and also the shower card! NICE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these, Kristen, you are really having fun and hitting all sorts of great themes. Pinterest is wonderful, I love it when I need some eye candy to refresh my creativity. The get well card has me thinking, might have to pinch that one! (Promise I'll give you the credit for inspiring me)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!