Monday, June 18, 2012

Hope

Here is a simple card. I used actual ribbon to make the hope ribbon. The ribbon could be changed up to suit whatever cancer the card would be used for. I used the Unity stamps hot air balloon and glittered them up. The letters are stickers and I added some gems.

It seems we all have a friend or relative fighting cancer. No matter who I talk to about my friend struggling with a cancer battle I get a story in return. I had cancer 14 years ago and luckily it didn't require radiation or chemotherapy. I can wish all day that cancer could be cured, I surely know that I pray about it. I also am thankful that I didn't have to battle as hard as so many others. Let's hope, and pray that a cure is one day found!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!