Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh Happy Day



This card is for Digital Tuesdays.

I drew the girl and she is one of my digital stamps. 
I just snuck her into the Freebie of the Moment tab at the top of the screen (just under my heading).
They have a fun sketch to work with today... and of course use something digital. 
The paper is K& Company


This is my card for Color Throwdown.

My colors aren't exact, but I think they are close to
Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, and Tempting Turquoise.


This card is for Word Art Wednesday.

There challenge is to use Psalm 71:23
The have the text formatted for you already, but I retyped mine into an oval. 
I took this cloud picture while walking in the woods in Upper Peninsula Michigan this weekend.
I find GREAT JOY in nature. Anything that reminds us of God is a joy to me.
This was the sole cloud that day, and it was so beautiful against the blue sky.
I used the Michigan license plate sticker from Tim Holtz idea-ology 
lost and found since that is where I was.


Go find the Freebie of the Moment tab and grab my "Praying Girl" digital image. 
Also, come check back now and again because I randomly load up a new freebie or two.

Have a wonderful rest of your week and God bless!

5 comments:

  1. Kristen: Great job creating this girl image. I love that she is praying, and how you used the scripture on your project. Thanks for sharing this with us in Challenge #42 at Word at Wednesday. This is a blessing.
    Hope you have an amazing week.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cloud picture and I really like the second card a lot too! Beautiful!
    (Shoregirl - Guest Designer at Word Art Wednesday for the month of August)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful cloud photo. Nature is indeed the art of God. Love your praying girl digi too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I really love that picture you've used on the WAW card!!

    Thanks so much for sharing your art with us on WAW.

    Have a blessed day!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!