Sunday, August 12, 2012

Red Hot Challenge!

Over at the Order of the Opus Gluei today... the theme is Red Hot. There is some great inspiration over there! I think you will be impressed!!!  Here is my creation. I used the computer to generate the pun. A clean and simple card.

I have been making cards to go in a craft show on December 15th at the local high school. A friend has cancer and her family is having a hard time with the bills and 2 kids in college. A bunch of us from my church are going to make crafts and try to earn her and her family some money. Pray that we do well (if you are a praying kind of person). I would appreciate it!

Have a GREAT week and God bless!!!


3 comments:

  1. this card is so much fun! I love the pun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully executed clean and simple card and I love the pun. Really well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!