Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Religious Cards, and a freebie of the minute


 In the Freebie of the moment tab I have put the image that you can size to print at 8.5" x 11" and make these cards with the typesetting. You can use them as you wish.


This card is in the mail to a friend who lost her dad this week. 


Here is the same sentiment, just with slightly different embellishments.


I love inking my cards lately. I have also enjoyed some vintage papers today. 
Some of the papers you are seeing today are Graphic 45
and some are from K and Company.
Both are wonderful because they are 2 sided. I love 2 sided paper.


The die-cuts are all Quickutz dies. 


All the sticker embellishments came from Life's little occasions.


I hope you have enjoyed the cards for the day.

A cheerful heart is good medicine! 

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards kristen...love the ones with the globe on them the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely! Love them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 8 post on Aug. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful and I love love love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!