Monday, August 13, 2012

Sports Cards and Paper Playtime Challenge


 These little girls are playing for the Chicago Cubs. Their final residing place will be on some cards I am making for a craft show in December. A bunch of the ladies from my church are making crafts to sell to help make money for our Pastor's family. His wife got diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer and bills are piling up. It is nice to use our talents for helping others! I live in the Chicago area, so you are going to see a few Chicago teams represented here today. I also have some Packer friends, so I figured... equal opportunity card making is allowed!


 The images for the football players and the baseball girls are from Greeting Farm. Audrey is a digi and the football player is an actual rubber stamp.


 Here is a KWED image combined with a SRM sticker. 
The set that the sticker is from is called Water Fun
The KWED digi image is Peyton and Tristan in the pool.


Here is the Packer card... it is neat to see how the same image can be colored in many different ways.


 Here is my card for Paper Playtime. I used a die-cut for the layer that contains the sentiment.
I also used my die-cuts for the letters on the cards that aren't stamped.
The image is one of my digi images from KWED.
The sentiment is from SRM, this one is from the Courage Set.


"Put it on the Board"
I am die-hard White Sox fan... even though I live on the North Side. 


Let's see how they do this year.


And here is Audrey colored a little differently. This great double sided paper is My Mind's Eye..
Lime Twist  (Fly a Kite). It is such a fun paper pack!

Happy Monday and God Bless you and your family today! 

1 comment:

  1. These are all so completely adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!