Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day

So, it was World Card Making day yesterday. 
Here are the cards that I made for the occasion. 


Most of the stamps used in these cards are from Our Daily Bread
I was using up some of my Fall Papers with these cards.
I felt that the cards don't have to be Halloween or Thanksgiving cards, but sometimes
I get stuck in a rut. I think... Winter Paper = Christmas Cards, that sort of thought.




This is a card I cased from someone I used to be in a card club with.
The letters are Chicken Noodle from Quikcuts
I cut some circles and the spoon from my Quickuts sets too.
The napkin is a piece of paper folded in half and I embossed the 
side to make it look like a "fancy" napkin. 



These pumpkins are from BossKut.



This stamp set is from Unity.



The tickets are Tim Holtz stickers. I am not too happy with the brads, it may be a bit busy.



I hope you enjoyed yourself here today. 

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers Kristen, these are all gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!