Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Multitude of (Heavenly Hosts)? No... more cards


The following fifteen cards use card blanks from My Mind's Eye.
They also use lily beed design paper (Handmade)
Other paper used is echo park paper For the Record by Bella Road,
some of the stickers used were from the same package with the paper.
Other stickers used were SRM Thinking of You set #51006
I also used quite a few Quickutz and Go Kreate die-cuts.

These cards will be for USA troops through Operation Write Home.
This is Boo Bear from Go Kreate. 

 The clouds are fussy cut and the grass is a velvet rub on from Martha Stewart.
 The stamped sentiment is from AMuse
 The stamped flowers and sentiment are AMuse Studio
I used a foam square to lift the wings off the page.
 This sticker and the one below I think are K and Company (I am not sure).
 I fussy cut the house and the bottom strip is some sticky cork from Quickutz.



 Here is a fussy cut little girl. These are fun to make. I know the troops
like sending cards home to their kids, I hope they like these!
 A suitcase home would be a welcome sight. 
When I watch the surprise visits home videos, I always cry.


This card was copyscrapped from my first card I ever made
I took a class with a lady named Deb. She still is teaching classes
in the Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin area. This 
was when Quickutz first came out. Die-cuts sure have changed 
through the years! That is for sure!

Well, I am off to make some more cards. I am also working on some needle felting, and a wool table decoration. I will post some pictures when those are done. 

See you soon, and God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous set of creations my friend!! Love them all!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! Especially the fussy cut little girl. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy, these are all beautiful and will be such a blessing to our troops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!