Saturday, November 3, 2012

Caffeine For the Creative Mind



This may look a little weird, but it was a really fun exercise. I have the book Caffeine for the Creative Mind... I thought I would get it out and give some of the exercises a try. It is really beneficial for creative blocks and a book I would recommend!

This exercise, so you know what is going on here is to create pictograms. The words given were Pressure, Delirious, Lucky, Suspense, Dangerous, and Joyful. You had to use a circle and 4 equal lines. You couldn't break up the circle or the lines. You can arrange the lines and circle in any way you want.

If you want to try it, leave me a comment with a link to your blog and I will come and check yours out!

Have a wonderful day!

God has equipped you to meet today's challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!